Tuesday, April 27, 2010

No Goodies :(

Things got really hectic the last 2 days so I didn't get any goodies created. I'm working on some Blogger backgrounds and matching banners and hopefully will get them done and posted tomorrow evening.

I had quit smoking and reached my first 14 days today!! I'm still getting cravings and having withdrawal symptoms but I'm beginning to feel better, and I CAN BREATHE!! So I've been spending a lot of time on a smoking support network site and trying to get my emails worked out so I can get things back to normal! I'm hoping I can get that done either tonight or tomorrow morning x_x but we all know how some email providers can be!

Any how I'll be back as soon as I finish up the project for those who enjoy Blogger stuff. I'll even have em in sets :D


Photobucket

0 comments: