Friday, April 23, 2010

Getting Started

I am just getting started here on Blogger and I hope to have some things for you before the end of the weekend to get things rolling and will upload new things on a regular basis.
Please feel free to leave comments so I know you were here and give me an idea of what you like that I have.


Things have been hectic in 3Dland so I'm dragging a little but I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this. I've not done a blog before. I'm used to websites. So I'm snagging free layouts until I figure the blogger thing out to create my own. If anyone has some great suggestions on tutorials or other blogs where I can learn to create my own please drop me a link and I'll check out anything you have in mind.


I'm now off to create a few things for my first uploads for you to enjoy!


Photobucket

0 comments: