Saturday, April 24, 2010

Alpha & Brads


Here I am, on a beautiful Saturday with no where to go and instead of being outside basking in the incredible weather, I'm inside creating!! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing but it might be good if you are looking for an alpha that looks like laquered wood or need brads or rings that have a metalic look! I was actually going for a brushed brass or gold with a laquer on it for the alpha. It didn't come out looking anything like my intentions but I do like them :) However the rings and brads came out great...resizable and the smaller you make them the better they look x_x LOL. The screws came out a bit strange but over all came out to my total satisfaction!


Upper Case "A thru Z"




3 Rings, 3 tac brads, 3 screw tops and 3 staples

Enjoy!
Photobucket

0 comments: